Scope of PolicyThis Policy applies to boltiot.com. It does not apply to other companies' or organizations' websites to which we link. You should carefully review the privacy policies of those websites in order to determine how they treat your personal information.
What Information do we collect?
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: boltiot.com collects non-personally identifying information that your browser makes available whenever you visit a website. This information includes your Internet connection and hardware specs, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your query and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- Personally Identifiable Information: We collect information you provide when you create an account or register with us, enrol for a service, use a service, submit an employment application, subscribe to our mailing lists, send us an email or call us. This information may include:
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- Your billing address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Your history of communication with boltiot.com
- Your history of payments
- Your IP address
- Your system information and your activities on the Website
- Information Collection: To facilitate your use of the Service, boltiot.com may automatically collect certain types of information when you access or use the Service, complete surveys, send and receive communications, perform search queries and marketing activities. In order to collect this data, boltiot.com may utilize automated tools and files such as cookies and web beacons. These automated tools and files may reside on our servers or on your computer or device. If you restrict our ability to use automated tools and files, your ability to access and use all or part of the Service may be limited or disabled completely.
- Device Data: Our servers automatically collect information when you access or use our Service and record it in log files which may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, device type and settings, the address of the web page visited before using the Service, error logs, browser type and settings, the date and time the Services were used, information about browser configuration and plugins, and language preferences.
- Location Data: We receive information from you that helps us approximate your location. We may, for example, use a business address submitted by your employer, or an IP address received from your browser or device to determine approximate location. We may also collect location information from devices in accordance with the consent process provided by your device.
What do we use your information for?Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings and develop new Service offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To monitor and analyse use of the Service: This is done to ensure the smooth running of the Service’s technical administration and to increase the Service’s functionality and user-friendliness.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional boltiot.com news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- To be able to tailor the Services to one’s specific needs if feasible, for the convenience of users and communication with them, and as may be required by law.
How do we protect your information?We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server and adhere to all the standard industry compliances, such as transmitting all sensitive information via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
While we refrain from selling, sharing or marketing the personally identifiable data without your permission in writing, we do accept reasonable liability for the loss of data due to mishandling, unauthorized use of such Data or any cyber attack launched by any of our employees, affiliates or representatives. Unauthorized use of such personally identifiable data shall exclude the sharing or exchange of data with your written approval. We assure you that we shall inform you of any breach of privacy or confidentiality, misuse or mishandling of such personally identifiable data within 72 hours from our acknowledgement of such breach, misuse or mishandling in writing specifying the detail and extent of such breach on your registered email.
Data Retention: We only retain your personal data for as long as your account is active or otherwise for a limited period of time as long as we need to fulfil the purposes for which we had initially collected it unless otherwise required by law. We will retain and use information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreement as required by the applicable law.
Password: Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain Services or specific areas of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask that you do not share your password with anyone.
Modification and Deletion of Personally Identifiable InformationDeletion: In order to delete the personally identifiable information you submitted, you can notify us that you wish to delete your personally identifiable information or any part thereof contained at our databases.
Modification: If you wish to modify or update your personally identifiable information, use the Website or application interface.
Please note that deletion of your personally identifiable information from boltit.com’s database will not prevent boltiot.com from using gathered anonymous information.
Third party linksOccasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of your data and our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Minors’ Online Privacy Protectionboltiot.com's Service and website are intended for a general audience and individuals under the age of sixteen (16) are not permitted to register with boltiot.com’s Services.
Terms and ConditionsPlease also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at https://www.boltiot.com.
Your RightsDepending on the applicable law you may have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Right to access and confirm the status and purpose of your personal data being processed by us
- Right to limit or restrict the use of such voluntarily shared personal information
- Right to request immediate, complete or partial erasure of personal data
- Right to rectify any discrepancy, inaccuracy in your personal data or complete any incomplete details
- Right to restrict or object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, such as where the accuracy of personal data is disputed
- Right to withdraw your consent
- Right to transfer your personal data to any other party offering similar services
Right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authorityIf you have a concern about any aspect of our privacy practices, including the way we have handled your Personal Data, you can report it to the data protection authority that is authorized to hear those concerns. You may exercise your rights by contacting us as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact boltiot.com if you still have questions?You may contact us by using the “Contact Us” links. This information is used to respond directly to your questions or comments. We may also file your comments and share them with our customer care team to improve our service in the future. Your personal information will only be shared with third parties in the event that we need to follow up with specific order-related questions or comments. The third parties will not use your information for promotions or any other purposes.
BE VIGILANT AND CIRCUMSPECTEven the best policy can't protect your online privacy and security in all circumstances. Unscrupulous advertisers, hackers, and scam artists are constantly searching the Internet looking for new targets. Your best protection is to understand the limits to privacy on the Internet.
Be aware that e-mail is an inherently insecure form of communication. Remember that third parties are sometimes able to illegally intercept your unencrypted messages. Anytime you access a service or post a message to an online bulletin board, your e-mail address can be accessed by advertisers looking to compile lists for unsolicited commercial e-mail (also known as spam). Be sure that you only disclose your e-mail address in circumstances in which it is safe to do so.
Beware of scams in which persons unknown to you request your screen name, password, or credit card information. Make sure you verify the identity of anyone asking for personal information. Always monitor your children's online activities and educate them as to the rules for safe Internet use. As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us with further questions.