Terms Of Service
- Thank you for using https://www.boltiot.com. These terms of service outline the rules and regulations for the use of https://www.boltiot.com and all its services, software, applications and websites.
- All Terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Goa, India.
- Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Cookies and usage of our Services
- All intellectual property rights are reserved by boltiot.com.
- You must not republish material from our Services
- You must not sell, rent or sub-license material from our Services.
- You must not reproduce, duplicate or copy material from our Services
- You must not redistribute content from our Services(unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- You must not attempt any type of hacking attacks on the our Services
- In these Terms, "Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on our Services.
- Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. boltiot.com reserves the right to remove or disable any of Your Content from our Services at any time if content is alleged to be infringing.
- When you visit boltiot.com and its related websites and mobile applications including both Android & iOS applications, you are communicating with us electronically. You will be required to provide a valid phone number while creating an account on our websites or mobile applications. We may communicate with you by e-mail, SMS, phone call or by posting notices on the website, push notifications in the mobile apps or by any other mode of communication. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications (including transactional, promotional and/or commercial messages), from us with respect to your use of the website and/or the mobile apps.
Reservation of Rights
- We reserve the right to request that you remove all links, content or any particular data from our Services. You approve to immediately remove all the data from our Services upon request.
- We reserve the right to access your content in order to filter abusive, offensive and infringing material.
- We also reserve the right to remove or disable illegal, offensive, copyrighted materials etc.
- We can update the terms of service without any prior notice.